>

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OBS

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The image “http://www.outwardbound.my/images/header.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Owh, diz time it's about OBS. Some of my PNBians frens said that OBS stands for

Oh
Begitu
Seronok

But deep in my heart, I strongly believe that OBS stands for

Oh
Bapak
Sekejap

25 days doing.... strenous activities? Like a slimming programme for me, hehehe, thinking it in a positive manner. Like what seniors said, this is your opportunity to lose 25 kg in a month! Fellow PNBians, don't miss me coz you'll be bored seeing me during our 25 day 'holiday' in Lumut. Can't wait for OBS!!!

Owh, and PNB called this morning, giving me the details of our programme that day.

Date: 1 July 2008
Assembly point: 30th floor, PNB Tower
Time: 9.00 a.m.

Haven't done my medical checkup yet. Hurmm, maybe tomorrow.
Photobucket

No comments: