>

Friday, November 2, 2007

Kesayuan Melampau

Perasaan sayu semakin menyelubungi diriku...
kenapa?
Aku pun x dapat nak explain...
For me, everything that I did was completely a mess...
everything that I plan was never be accomplished,
My academic....disaster...
I got D for bio n expecting the same grade for chem tomorrow...
I wonder, what will my semester report looks like..
and I don't want to imagine my parents' face,
when they get to know about my results...

I don't know....
today, I just felt to write a post in English,
maybe not fully, but partially is OK what??

Today, in tutorial, we celebrated our dearest tutor, Mr Vroege's birthday,
I don't know who planned this,
but I still enjoyed the cake they bought for him...
After filling up our semester form,
we blast off from BL2...
no time to waste...huhuhu...

As I walk the empty street I guess,
My mind was shot by many things that I did wrong..
I wonder, how much time do I have to live in this temporary world,
I wonder, where will I go afterlife, Heaven or Hell, Naudzubillah...
Of course, I hope that I will be going to the heaven..
but, with my current ibadah,
I cannot guarantee my destiny...
I pray to you Allah,
make me as one of the residents of your Heaven...

After Asar, MUSCOM meeting...
Yahya conducted this meeting since Afiq is so busy with BK...
Every Syu'bah has to report their activity during the past month...
The meeting go on and go on..
and finally, it's my turn as syumul to report...
nothing special, juz ordinary report...

I don't know, but after the meeting, I felt like crying...
I felt like I'm alone....of course, I know that Allah will always accompany me,
maybe I should juz keep quiet for the whole week...
the more I speak lagho stuff, the more sins I commit....
I hope for the last period of my job as syumul,
I can work effectively....and to fulfill my responsbilities to the ummah...

Thanx frenz, for all that you did to help me...
only God can repay your deeds..
and let us pray that Allah will give us the best place in hereafter...

No comments: